Syllabus for Course THEOL-A7
Reconciling Violence in Ministry
Listen to Chapters 1-5
Cornell notes on work.
Read: Information for Faith Based and Community Leaders
Read: Transformative Counselling
Notes due on Weeks 1-2 (on readings and Chap. 1-10)
Notes due on Weeks 3-4
Read: Trauma informed Care In Behavioral Health Services
Notes due on Week 5-6
Read Segment on Child Abuse
Cornell Notes Due.
Outline of Term Paper
Term Paper due
Includes topic explored and approved.
Syllabus for Course THEOL-A8
Text: Social Justice Handbook by Mae Elise Cannon, Intervarsity Press, 2009
(1) Listen to Lectures on Part I
- Read Chapters 1 and 2 from text- Write Cornell notes on lectures and text
- Submit notes
(2) Listen to lectures on Part II
- Read Text chapters 3,4,5
- Write notes and submit
(3) Listen to lectures on Part III
- Select 5 social justice issues from Part II of text, read and write notes.
(4) Submit an outline of a 10-page Paper on any topic of social justice you choose as well as a bibliography.
- Write the Paper, correct and proofread
it, then submit